The performance is based on Korney Ivanovich Chukovsky’s fairy tales which are beloved by hundreds of children: «Telephone», «Cockroach», «Moidodyr» and «Barmaley».
The performance has been on stage for more than half a century, and still gathers full house. This fact suggests that it is no longer only literary, but also theatrical classics. This is a nostalgic performance that connects generations. People who watched it 20-30 years ago now show it to their children.
Huge puppets allow audience to perfectly see what is happening on the scene even from the last row. Well, the puppets just make a lasting impression on the viewers- the crocodile really eats Barmalea, and Moidodyr’s tap really pours water.
The voice of Sergei Obraztsov himself can be heard in the performance!
- Sergey Obraztsov people's Artist of the USSR
- Vladimir Stein honored Artist of the Republic of Bashkortostan
Director of Revival
- Adil-Iskender honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Paul Schönhof honored Art Worker of the Latvian SSR
- Vladimir Garbuzov honored Worker of Culture of the RSFSR
- Anatoly Veshchikov honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Lyubov Teper honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Tatyana Smetanina Honored Artist of the Republic of Buryatia
- Viktor Voevodin honored Worker of Culture of the Russian Federation
- Alexander Gorodisky
- Alexander Kuzmin
- Andrey Abeltsev
- Anna Suvorova
- Ekaterina Khvorostenko
- Ekaterina Maletina
- Irina Lankina
- Irina Osintsova
- Julia Bobrovskaya
- Marina Moskalenko
- Maxim Kustov
- Mikhail Evchenko
- Nikolay Sutormin
- Sofia Elik
- Tatyana Pisklova
- Vera Cherkinskaya
- Vladislav Mikhailov
- Vyacheslav Glushkov
- Yana Mikhailova