Fantastic puppet variations on the themes of the novel by J.Swift.
The English writer Jonathan Swift was an avid fan of puppet theatre. «The life of man to represent, And turn it all to ridicule, Wit did a puppet-show invent...», he wrote.
Gulliver’s magical adventures have amazed the readers’ imagination for many centuries. And in a puppet theatre, experiments with various scales and transformations look especially impressive. More than 50 puppets were specially created for this performance: rod and tabletop puppets, as well as giant machine puppets.
By the way, in this performance you can see the largest puppet from our theatre collection — Gulliver’s huge leg.
The authors of the play
Director - stage director
- Ekaterina Obraztsova honored Artist of the Russian Federation, honored Artist of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania
- Sergey Alimov people's Artist of the Russian Federation
- Alexander Zhurbin honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Anatoly Veshchikov honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Khalisya Bogdanova recipient of the National Theater Award "Golden Mask"
- Konstantin Dubichev honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Oksana Chabanyuk honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Tatyana Sergeeva honored Artist of the Russian Federation
- Tatyana Smetanina Honored Artist of the Republic of Buryatia
- Alexander Zakhariev
- Ekaterina Chevskaya
- Irina Fedorova
- Irina Lankina
- Julia Bobrovskaya
- Kirill Sukhanovsky
- Marina Dunaeva
- Marina Moskalenko
- Nikolay Sutormin
- Roman Kvashnin
- Sergey Busarov
- Sofia Elik
- Svetlana Piterskaya
- Tatyana Pisklova
- Vyacheslav Glushkov
- Yana Mikhailova
- Yanina Smolenskaya