X International Puppet Theatre Festival named after Sergey Obraztsov
We would like to invite you to take part in the program of the Xth International Puppet Theatre Festival named after Sergey Obraztsov, that will be held in Moscow in October 2019.
In the frame of the Festival Puppet shows for all age category will be presented in the Big, Small and Chamber Halls. Besides the shows, round tables and master classes are planned.
Applications for participation must be given in before April 1, 2019.
To take part in the Festival 2019 please send the video of the FULL version of the performance on DVD or USB flash to the Committee of the Festival. The link for the downloading of the full version of the performance is practicable. Also, please send us the filled form.
Besides, please provide us by e-mail with the technical requirements for the show, brief information of your Theatre, annotation, placard or the program for the performance and three photos of the show. The program of the Festival will be scheduled before May 17, 2019.
All the provided materials will not be returned.
I. Terms and conditions:
1. Festival based at the Obraztsov Theatre
2. The program of the Xth International Puppet Theatre Festival named after Sergey Obraztsov will be held in October 2019 (the dated will be determined).
3. Festival is not competitive.
4. The participants of the Festival are the puppet theatres from BRICS countries, selected by the Festival.
5. In connection with the 90 anniversary of International puppeteers committee UNIMA, The European puppet shows are invited to take part in the Festival on the Festival’s conditions.
6. Every theatre – participant is to present one its performance during the Festival. Due to the Festival Committee selection, one theatre can present two different performances for the different age category (children/adult).
7. All the participants of the Festival will receive the Certificate of Participation, Grateful letter, memorial gift.
8. Application forms together with the mentioned materials should be sent before April 15, 2019 for the Address: 3 Sadovaya-Samotechnaya Street 127473 Moscow Russia. Obraztsov Theatre. Tel fax: 007 (495) 699-79-72, е-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. The provided material will not be returned.
9. Festival program will be scheduled by the puppet shows for the different age category.
10. Organization Committee is to select the participants for the Festival and informs the Theatres of the selection to the Festival Program before May 17, 2019.
11. Theatres is to confirm their participation in the Festival before June 1, 2019.
12. The program of the Festival will be scheduled after the confirmation of the selected theatres.
13. The Festival is covered by the region and federal mass media of Russia.
14. Information of the Festival is put on the Internet: Obraztsov theatre, ministry of culture of the Russian Federation, UNIMA and BRICS websites.
II. Financial conditions:
15. Financial support is provided by the federal budget of Russia, Festival participants, entities and persons donations and performances fees.
16. According to the State Contracts and Agreements with the Participants, Theatre undertakes expenditures for the following :
- Round transportation of the Participant’s group (max 10 persons). The flight tickets are to be bought by the Organization Committee.
- Hotel accommodation with full board for the Participant’s group
- Local transport
- Advertising, printed and souvenir materials
- Paper materials, communication services
- Opening and closing ceremonies of the Festival
- Cultural program
- Technical support of the Festival arrangements.
17. Theatres – participants undertake expenditures for the following:
- Round transportation of the baggage and theatrical decoration to the Festival (Moscow city).